Property Consulting Service
Value of Property = f ( Livability Index) = f (location on earth, vertical space available, noise level, water table, environment index, natural disaster threat, local threat )
Height of any property lying within 20km of any Airport is restricted due to Aviation safety requirements based on the Guidelines of Ministry of Civil Aviation. Hence buying a flat on a floor which is unauthorized due to Air Safety reasons could be a loss making decision.
Also any property/flat lying in the flight path will experience greater noise levels at all times ( days and nights).
Global Coordinates provides the following expertise for selection of a property:
- To evaluate the maximum permissible number of floors at a given location on the surface of the earth.
- To examine whether the location lies within the flight path of an Aerodrome, thus determining the quantum of its exposure to noise.
- To measure the pollution index.
- To determine the level of water table below ground.
- To assess any threats from the surrounding areas/localities and the people living there ( Local threat profiling)
- To calculate the probability of flooding, earthquakes and any other natural disaster happening at that specific location.